EVIDENCES OF THE PRIMARY
CLASSICALITY OF TAMIL
(1) Lemurian origin of Tamil.
(2) Phonological simplicity of Tamil.
(3) Catholicity of Tamil.
(4) Tamulic substratum of the Aryan family
(5) Morphological purity and primitiveness
(6) The presence of the words ‘amma’ and
‘appa’ in almost
all great languages in some form or other.
(7) Absence of Nominative case-termination
(8) Separability and significance of all
affixes in Tamil.
(9) Absence of morphological gender in Tamil
(10) Absence of arbitrary words in Tamil.
(11) Traceability of Tamil to its very origin.
(12) Logical and natural order of words
(13) Absence of dual number in Tamil.
(14) Originality and natural development
(15) Highest order of the classicality of